Commitment to building a diverse and inclusive workkforce
Our client thinks about diversity and inclusion broadly and respect the dignity and human rights of individuals and communities wherever they operate in the world. Building an inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcome and can thrive regardless of their gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, class, race, religion, creed, colour, marital or family status, age, nationality, political association, or disability is critical for us. All their people are on this journey with them and they have provided access to education and content, so that they understand the important role they play and the positive impact they can have.
- A diverse and constantly evolving working environment with access to innovation and learning.
- A positive get-things-done workplace.
- An inclusive environment that ensures that there will be listened to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Salary: Market compliant.
- Based: Amsterdam (Zuidas).
- Workweek: 36-40 hours.