As HR-businesspartner in Business Line EUV you will work closely together with our EUV Development and Engineering department and will directly support them, e.g. by implementing HR-strategies, ensure aligned execution of corporate processes and aligning with stakeholders. You drive, support and advice in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation. And you contribute to realize our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR-core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard.
- Responsible for tactical and strategic HRM.
- Independent in advising the sector manager/ departmental managers and management team members on HR-topics and driving the HR-agenda.
- Facilitates management team(s).
- Drives people agenda in the sector(s), translates business goals towards HR, makes improvements and delegates or implements these in the business.
- Coordination HR-operation and projects across and within multiple departments / sectors.
- Pro-actively advises with regards to workforce management and engagement.
- Act as a change agent when it comes to change initiatives, enhance management & leadership development, facilitate workshops and trainings.