The offered HR position is a pleasant mix between HR administration work, aiding policy development and implementation and advising team managers and staff on HR related topics. It requires your broad knowledge of HR, your well-argumented ideas and your relevant work experience, preferably gained on topics like Performance & Talent Management, Absenteeism management & Wellbeing and if you're interested, Learning & Organisational Development. It's a function with lots of growing potential and ideal for an HR professional ready to climb to a higher professional level.
You will operate in a small team with 4 HR professionals where we all support each other, making the best of our talents and skills in order to lead the organisation in our field to an even more professional place to work and to support the organisational strategy in the process. You report directly to the HR manager.
What are you going to do?
- You’ll make a valuable contribution to the implementation of our HR plans and projects.
- You advise and support our Program Directors on HR-related matters, such as team development, absenteeism management, culture & wellbeing and other personnel areas.
- You support the HR department on absence registration, contracting, HR administration and the coordination of Arbo processes (such as BHV, RI&E and mental health).
- You support a number of policy topics (focus areas) and ensure the co-development and implementation of policy in these areas.
- Together with your HR colleagues, you ensure optimization and harmonisation of HR processes.
- You know how to provide clear insight into HR topics and analyse data quickly and efficiently.
- You are a strong discussion partner for managers and you are very well able to have professional and confidential conversations.
- You are careful in drawing up advice, recording data and weighing different interests.