You have a high energy level, strong pragmatic mind set and the ability to effectively partner with business leaders and employees. As an HR Business Partner you are responsible for implementing HR initiatives, HR operations, acting as a business partner to the different business teams and managers, driving employee engagement, encouraging employee development and adopting a performance culture. You will manage the whole HR Cycle from on- and off- boarding, performance management, employee relations, contract management, absence management and career development. You will support and assist the business leaders with the roll-out of new initiatives, projects, performance management and compensation processes. You will amongst others be:
- Responsible for vacancies and managing, together with the recruitment team, the recruitment process, including job interviews, presenting offers and onboarding new hires.
- Coaching, facilitating and supporting managers in managing performance, talent and development processes including training, development and managing employee relations.
- Acting as first point of contact for employees for HR matters, as well via e-mail as phone and face to face.
- Drafting job descriptions, in collaboration with management.
- Monitoring, coordinating and facilitating illness case management, including having frequent illness conversation, monitoring and handling long-term illness cases and implementing preventive measures.
- Drafting of HR-related correspondence and HR reports.
- Actively participating in Human Resources projects, topics depending on your preferences.